Friday, September 11, 2009

My Little Experience in EWD!!!!!

It all started on Saturday, 30th August 2009. In that morning, we all came to Sanata Dharma University, because the EWD will started soon. Not to late from that time, we started EWD with the Jingle of it. So happy, not tired yet.

Then, the MC let us knew the Lecturer from PBI, if I'm not wrong, Mr. Chosa, you are in there too. Then, they let us join with our group and our GL, discuss about the live stage and the yel-yel we made. It's so nice to see other group made it. Funny.

We dance the Jingle again, then MC show us the extra in PBI. There were Debate, Choir, Photographic, Movie, etc. But, I didn't know why it not interesting in my eyes. I think I should change my glasses right away and started to see it again.

We went to Wonogondang at 1.30 pm, just with a bus, a maximum passenger, and a lot of thing we bring. I totally confused about the street. I just can pray in the bus, cannot stop trembling. Sorry, friend.

In Wonogondang, we must waited for one bus, and it take a long time to make it good. We just have time to see our tent, taken a bath, then the next schedule must go on. Jingle again, yel-yel, eat, live show on the stage, dance, perform, a lot of thing happen. But, I still came asleep at tracking.

First, I still can walked with my own feet, but must take my friend hand because it gotten cold in the morning. Between the track, I just know that I sleep and can't saw a lot. I walked with my eyes on sleep mode (I still can't think how I can walked, without my mind is clear), just made the game go through the time, sleep, sleep, sleep, oh my, I'm so tired....

Just know when my eyes started to hide by the slayer. So dark, I couldn't see my friend behind, nor in front of me. Then, one of the senior took my hand (not a song, yeah..), take me to the chair, got my shoe (right) taken off, and my foot being splash with the water. COLD!!!!!!!!!!

Morning arrived, the next schedule was want to be pass. OUT BOND TIME!!! A lot of game happen (so my foot got hurt in there), a lot of water be poured down. So WET, and it made me feel weak. My, oh my, just can have a little time to take a shower, eat, and we must joined the Jingle again. Then, the winner is being said, our luggage were packed, and we finish our journey by back to Sanata Dharma University... What A TIRED and COLD Experience....

1 comment: