Friday, October 30, 2009

writing assigment...

My best friend.

Now I'll tell you about my best friend. Her name is Henny. I first met her at the opening ceremony of my high school. She is a Chinese girl, with her long-straight hair, small eyes, tall-ideal body, cute face, and she's popular among the boys.

She is an independence girl. She doesn't like to make a gang like the other girl, but she was always had an aura that make any person came and talked to her. But, when it was about the study, I'll make her grade rose and then, we'll had our free time walking around Galeria Mall.

I already knew her when we were at the same class in opening ceremony day. We were always be nice friend after that. I knew about her family and so does her. She always be my side when I needed help. And so do I, when she wants to make sure her ex-boyfriend(that time, still boyfriend) wasn't broke his promised to her. But know, I'm glad she had new boyfriend who will take care of her, all the time I wasn't around.

Actually, we had same hobby, and we want to make sure there were enough time for that. We like swimming, walking around, trying some new restaurant, seeing horror movie (but not the same genre as she always saw. I don't like SAW nor The Texas Chainsaw Massachusetts, but she like it very much. I'm just like Ginger Snap, One Missed Call, The Grudge, Mirror, but yeah, all about ghost inside), playing games, and all we can do it together.

I think I just can tell you that, even if we aren't the same university, we still can make a lot of fun together. In other time, I'll upload our photo, just wait for it.

Thank you guys.

No comments: